Saturday, May 14, 2011

Giving: What May Be Needed

My dear ones. Messages are not being deleted. Getting them dictated depends on the channel's availability. Posting them does not mean they go out to their recipients instantly. No conspiracies exist here. To see if a new post is available you can go directly to the site. Some are made available many hours before they are transmitted. This is due to site conditions.

Now, let's talk about how these next catastrophies will become a major change agent in all countries. When America does down in category in the economic grading system their currency will no longer give any security to other countries. And because they are the reserve currency, they no longer can carry any credit for other countries. When this next catastrophy occurs, chaos of a natural kind can lead to collapse of the dollar. Are the countries tied to the dollar able to maintain any value in their own currency? Control of this is up to each country.  Some can overcome, but many cannot.

Economic disasters are coming. I've been mentioning this since the first Master Messages arrived in y channel's early contacts. Beware, I said, get money out of banks, buy gold and silver. Some listened. Many could not buy these then. Now they are going up in value so fast they are out of reach of the majority. Nice if you can get some, not the condition of those who are looking at economic collapse in their country and do not have the ability to pay such high prices.

My dear ones, accessing money that has more value than any other currency has now become a non-consideration. What to do? GIVE. Yes, give to those you can assist with clothing, food, material goods of any kind. You are all needing the love of God to bring healing and assistance, and the way to deliver these is to give to one another. Giving delivers God's abundance. Hoarding lacks caring and caring is what God wants for all of his/her children. Care and co-create new opportunities for money.

Opposites attract. Can you conceive of loving someone who is not lovable? Than how can you anticipate love from others? Can you give to those who consider themselves less valuable than you? Yes, because they make you feel more valuable. Can you give to those you feel mutual conditions apply? No, because you don't see them as needing what you are giving. Once a determination is made about conditions effecting those needing assistance you are attracted to them. Once an attitude of not needing appears, they no longer attract. Can you see where I'm going? I want you to not put anyone in a more or less condition in your mind. Allow the needs of others no conversation. Give to anyone and everyone, no matter how they appear to you.

Apply this formula to your next days: My dream is to give to those who are near to me and to those who are not. Give to anyone that your awareness calls you to give to. Ge generous. Allow the recipients an opportunity to be grateful. I AM THAT I AM adores a grateful attitude.

Hope is not going to attract anything. Giving can! Give all that you can, money, goods, food, love, whatever calls on an action to move the energy towards that individual or group. Many need assistance. Give and attract more to the healing of Mother Earth.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

1 comment:

  1. Dearest St. Germain and Aruna,
    Many thanks and blessings for you and the work that you do. I have a question: Is it not true that the more information and knowledge that people have, the better their understanding, and thus better decisions they would make?
    I meditate in my own way, and I am centered. I can ask any question and it will be answered. Through thoughtful prayer, things get done. Much has been revealed to me in this physical life that I have now, yet, I would like more details regarding what is to come. Or am I using my "mind" too much.
    Is it "out of my mind's hands", persay? Just let what comes come?
    Thank you so much,
    Blessings, Love and Light

    ReplyDelete