Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mind Games

My dear ones. I am not the deceiver claiming that NESARA can still happen. My sentiments about deceivers are now very clear. My opinion about the entire NESARA hoax has also been conveyed. NESARA was a very legitimate claim for American farmers who lost land due to deceptive banking practices. NESARA always was this, and never a banking deal for others. No funds are available to pay the original designates, or the designees being called for in the hoax. My consciousness has never been asked to deliver such news to my chelas, on any occasion. Anyone using my name to address this issue is not me, and should be challenged. Those who claim my name are not going to be very happy when challenged with the question, "Are you Christ consciousness?" Can you ask them this question?

My work, as a teacher of Ascended awareness, does not include convincing humans that money is their answer to future conditions. No money concerns are part of my active teachings. I address consciousness, moving through the end of days on Mother Earth, and Awakened awareness. One deceiver can do a lot of damage by confusing my chelas, and getting them to look away from the ascension call. This is their goal - to distract from ascension preparation. DON'T ACCEPT THIS! Get ready to ascend! No money is needed as an Ascended Master.

Channeling is not a door to wealth, or a mandate of truth. Only those who are completely free of mind's tricks can clearly channel. All channeling is not clear. Most channeling is about 50% of what the being that is channeled is able to get delivered accurately. More details come out of an anchor of light, because they are neutral about the material delivered. Others, who do not delete their own opinions, are not able to be free of their own ego's contribution to the message. Please give all channeling a great dose of discernment by asking, "are you Christ consciousness?" "Yes, I Am" comes back from those who are. Anything other than this answer is not coming from a qualified guide to lead you out of the attitudes of mass consciousness.

Positive thinking does not deny opposites. Both, dark and light, are included in 3D consciousness. Observing both is awareness. Considering one good and the other not, is not a conscious knowing, it is an opinion. No opinion gives man a nod of this realm. All opinions are not accurate. Can you tell the difference between light and dark? Most cannot, because the dark always comes disguised as the light, and light is a non-defined attitude that begins with neutrality. Neutral attitudes are more light producing than thinking that anything in particular is good. Only neutrality allows light to be available. Choosing "positive" attitudes over negative attitudes considers opposite polarities to be applicable. Neither are. Only neutrality can contain light. New Age concepts about dark and light do not deliver any quality light to mass consciousness. Only neutrality does, because every decision about dark and light negates the light.

Please consider the news of this message neutral. No condemnation of the deceivers is contained in it. Only advice that can aid you in learning. Christ consciousness is only love. Is deception love? Are lies a way to create love? Are negative attitudes delivering love? Only love can change polarity thinking into loving actions. Love is not deciding about dark or light, good or bad. It is a neutral attitude that cancels duality.

Mirroring is a most misunderstood concept. What you are disturbed about in another is projection, to learn about an aspect of your own attitudes. Mirroring does not mean "what you observe is your own concern". Observing is awareness, not a description of yourself. Awareness denies nothing - all things observed are accepted, as an observation, nothing else. What is observed is neither positive or negative. Calling observations a mirror of the observer's consciousness is absurd. Consciousness considers all of duality to be a most deluded mental concept, not truth. Mirroring is about feelings and attitudes that arise as a result of what is observed, not the circumstance that is the cause of those feelings. Non-duality means neutral - all is One. Dark and light are both contained in Oneness. Observing them, as they appear, is not calling them good or bad - it is only an observation of what appears.

Playing the mind game of 'what you see is in you" makes denial of the yin/yang of mass consciousness far more destructive than the awareness of it.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

Related Subject Posts:
Anchoring light - Making An Impact
Ascension - Awaken And Ascend
Awakened awareness - Awaken And Ascend
Awareness - Awaken And Ascend
Channeling - Awaken And Ascend
Christ consciousness - Your Mind Is Not God-like
Consciousness - Awaken And Ascend
Deceivers - Awaken And Ascend
Duality - The Non-duality of Divine Consciousness (first post)
Money - Answers About The Devas and Middle East
Negativity - Awaken And Ascend
NESARA - You Create Your Own Future (first post)
Non-duality - The Non-duality of Divine Consciousness (first post)

3 comments:

  1. Master Saint Germain,

    We are not concerned about money. You have commented many times about NESARA and I never checked what is this about, because I am not interested in money and messages of having money. I am not going to google NESARA again, because my mind works in other issues.

    I just saw a channeled message from Master Kuthumi. He speaks for two different ascensions: planetary and Cosmic. What I understand is that we are going like crazy after the planetary ascension, when chances are we can work for the cosmic and succeed.

    This yes, blows my mind way, what it means, what is the difference, if your teachings mean the one or the next one, what means to bring in the 12 chakras and connect to our Higher Self, why the Higher Self does not cooperate easily, another Challenge from Her?

    I just got up from my sleep and terrified I saw that the world I was living before was changed during the night of my sleep. I asked strangers strange questions where was I and why I was here, strangers that already knew why they were here for themselves, but had no intention or time to spend with me and tell me what was going on. The world has been awake for 20-30 years, I just opened my eyes. Knowing not much where to start.

    I don't discourage, I want to speed up, get as much as possible and catch up with the world. As you said when I first contacted you, I am blessed to have that caring hand to help me cut wanderings around website to website, and instead get right to the pure clean running water.

    Please Master, be patient with me. I am eager to learn. Learn-test with my sensors. Learn again, test with my sensors.

    I love you very much and appreciate your work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Master Saint Germain,

    I just read another message of "yours" given in YoYo Tokyo and have laughed like never before...

    Saint Germain, you seems to be a big trouble for deceivers as you call them. They are not smart at all, they choose an 8th grade educated to deliver a message on your behalf.

    Who knows Saint Germain, those who like him, those who doesn't like him, are not going to believe this amatory is the wisdom of the Ascended Master Saint Germain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot on!....Thank you so much for The Great Awareness Message...Beloved Christ....Love you always.....your following message is simply GREAT!

    "Christ consciousness is only love."

    "What you are disturbed about in another is projection, to learn about an aspect of your own attitudes."

    "Please give all channeling a great dose of discernment by asking, "are you Christ consciousness?" "Yes, I Am" comes back from those who are. Anything other than this answer is not coming from a qualified guide to lead you out of the attitudes of mass consciousness."

    "Love is not deciding about dark or light, good or bad. It is a neutral attitude that cancels duality."

    "Calling observations a mirror of the observer's consciousness is absurd."

    "Non-duality means neutral - all is One"

    "Dark and light are both contained in Oneness. Observing them, as they appear, is not calling them good or bad - it is only an observation of what appears "

    "Playing the mind game of 'what you see is in you" makes denial of the yin/yang of mass consciousness far more destructive than the awareness of it."

    Divine Wisdom...thank you so much for every word, every thought, every teaching every help, every guidance, every act....Love you and Love All.

    ReplyDelete